Monday, February 06, 2012

I've restarted this blog because I feel it's more private than my other blogs.
I've also deleted every blog post I've written on here since 2006, because I hated the way I wrote the blog posts, I hated how cringy I was at 16.

So here's to the new start on blogging on another site.

I'm going to be writing about how much I will progress over the next 8 months, quite specific as I have 8 months of doing nothing , it's more like half of a gap year before I go back to university to study Photography.
I'm in need in motivation and inspiration so maybe writing a blog that noone has found me on will be the right step and be more comforting.

Life is on the rise, and it's getting better, we'll see what will happen in the next few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home