Monday, February 06, 2012

"It’s all success if it’s what you need Do what you like and do it honestly"

Photography has always been my strong point, I feel that in a way, i'm more intellectual in the creative way. I'm getting better in photography, not because I have a SLR camera, but i'm understanding more how to use a camera, how play around, how to take photos.
I'm grateful that I have more people that help more in this, to give me advice.
It's my way of feeling free, to inspire, to show people there is a story behind my photos, whenever I feel stressed, i'll go out somewhere and take photos.

So what i'm trying to say, if you want to get where you want to be you have to try your best, to not give up, because one day, that could be your career. I have one friend who really understands what I want with my life, a lot of people are really laid back and they sit back and just let life float away. I don't want to be like that anymore, I want to inspire and help people in the only way i can, through photos and words.
I know it's not about money and more about happiness as money doesn't buy happiness, but right now I need money to be stable enough for my own being, to be able to move out, to be able to travel, rent my own flat. I want to earn my own money and not depend on people anymore, I want to be able to achieve something in my life.

I'll get there eventually.
But for now, I have an interview at the Cinema on wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home