Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Reminiscent

I feel sad, I always do when i think of you. Not because I won't ever see you again, but because our memories are just photos and sad songs that cannot be carried on. I miss you, you should know that I'll always miss you. I can't watch the video I made of you without crying, which is why I never watched the video again after I made it and showed everyone. I should be happy, that your pain is no longer hurting you, that you're somewhere out there , having fun. I know that you're proud of me, that I kept my promise, I'm still alive aren't I?
I can't listen to certain songs without being reminded of you, I'm not bitter , It's a kind of happy sad for you. Sometimes I see you and it catches me off guard, and I'm never sure what to do next. If i could have shown you what life could be like, maybe it would never have made a difference, but it's something right?
I'll always miss you. I find you some day, look for me.

Wait for me.
I love you always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home