Friday, April 27, 2012


Today was unexpected, I feel blessed to have friends who don’t sugarcoat issues and show me how it is. 
After a much needed phone call from a friend I haven’t seen for about a year, It basically woke me up, and helped me confirm more in to what I really want to do in my life. For a while, I thought writing lyrics and playing guitar would be what I want to do, but after a while, it wasn’t what I wanted to do. 
I am determined and I am going to work hard towards my goal. My main purpose is photography, to inspire people through my creativity. So from now on, i’m going to focus of photography and what I can do to move forward with it.
Soon, I will be taking promotional photos for a band that a good friend of mine is in and so I’m taking baby steps but I’m getting there. We have the same desires in life, except he wants to do music and i want to do photography, but our main goal is to reach out to people. 
And do you know what?
I’m excited about life for the first time in a long while. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home