Thursday, March 08, 2012

Today, we left the bar early and went home, we were bored, and nothing was really happening. Both sad, and not up for spending time, drinking. When I saw you, I didn't think I would still feel hurt, but i did, noone noticed it though, which was good, we acted like normal and hi5ed because if i did anything more than h5 like talking or hugging..it would hurt. I couldn't help looking your way and I hated every second and maybe it was intentional or that they realised what i just went through, my friends asked me to go to this meeting that turned out to be interesting, and for dinner, and it was nice.

I felt lonely today, and I'm confused, although I should have seen this coming, I should have let my guard up, I ended up falling for the guy that noticed me first.

I can't wait for the trip to Edinburgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home