Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Learning and focusing

It's always nice, that despite not always talking , it's good you still consider me to be your friend. I know how busy you are and we're never around, it feels nice that a friendship like this doesn't change especially of how much we've been through. I learnt not to rely on you anymore, and it doesn't make me stressed anymore, wondering if you still care or not when I know you do. I suppose I don't want to lose the one friend that lead me out of my shell and changed so many things for both of us, but I guess it's okay because nothing has changed between us.

Focusing on the good things, and learning to get to where I want. I stopped writing and playing guitar because of lack of motivation. I'm gonna start again, because I need to do something with my life, to improve , to be something better. There's a lot more I need to do, but i'm learning.
Focusing on becoming happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home