Friday, February 24, 2012

A year from now

I've been thinking about the last couple of years since I turned 18, how every year things have changed, that I was never in the same place, i was constantly moving forward, everything has changed and i'll never go back to how I was then.
Today I realised a year ago, I was a total mess, skip to this year, I'm recovering and basically, I've found two jobs, studying what I always loved doing, and despite the friends that I no longer have, I am always gaining new ones.
I question a lot what will happen next year, if it's gonna get better, if friendships will still stay the same, that being 22 gives me more responsibility.
I have no idea what's going to happen, but I have so much more motivation and ambition than how i was a year ago.

Keep trying, keep moving on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home