Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Persistence

"You can't buy persistence,you build it up through trials"

I went to church the other sunday, and these words stood out in the message, not in a christian way, but in relation to my life right now.
Recently, I've been learning not to give up even when hard trials come my way, when things fail , when friendship are fucked. To keep persevering through everything. To keep persisting despite the barriers that get in the way of what you want.
I'm always learning to get better , to build and get through what I want in my life. So far, i'm getting somewhere with my photography, aswell as the fact , of finding a job. I want to achieve something in my life, to get somewhere as far as to say it it can't get better than this.

Persistence through trials and learning how to get through it.

One thing I know is that, I'm not going to give up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home