Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Confidence

I think that's my problem, my lack of confidence that stops me from taking opportunities that fall on my lap. When something is too good to be true, I doubt and feel that it's not real, but in the end i'm always proved wrong.
Even now, i'm not taking the opportunity to go to my interview for the cinema, because I woke up, thinking that I was too good for that job, and the money wasn't good enough, when in reality , i'm just the same as everyone else. Who gave me the right to say that i'm better than people?
I always tell people to take the opportunity because another one may not come along, I always say that things will eventually happen. This is my happening and I'm wasting it away.

From now on I will:
  • Answer phone numbers that I don't know of
  • Go to interviews even when I don't want to
  • Take the opportunity and wrap it around.
  • Get better in everything I do in order to get somewhere in my life
  • Improve myself as a person
  • Make better decisions even when I doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home