Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Forgiveness

When forgiveness comes in to play, there's either two things that it can do

1. You feel more free and you try to make amends
2. You won't talk to them again even when you forgive them.

I saw your video that you updated on to your youtube, maybe i shouldn't have watched it because now it's reminded of how we use to be, and even though we never had that official term, but we were close and we were together until things happened.
Maybe the reason why I am the way that I am, is because i've never forgiven you despite that i thought it wouldn't affect me in any single way, but it did and it messed up a lot of changes. At the same time, it was the start of new change, people came in to my life , taught me to see the world in different ways, taught me not to be naive and that life is constantly changing.

Grateful is a word to show appreciation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home