Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello Daniel

OPM- Heaven is a half pipe


Hello, my friend.

It's been a long time since I've seen you, 4 years in fact. I shouldn't be sad anymore and should just remember the good memories of everything before, but every time this day comes around, these emotions sneaks up on me. You will always be a good friend to me, and despite everything that has happened in those 4 years and everything I have lost, you have kept me together. I'm keeping my promise for you, I won't break it. I've lost but I have gained so much more.

So today, I'll remember the good memories, I don't want to be sad about your death anymore, I don't want to listen to sad songs that remind me of you.
I want to remember everything before,  and celebrate our friendship. So here is a song, that I remember that  is in memory of you. We were 16 years old and conquering life.

Thank you for everything - without you, I wouldn't be here. 

RIP - 07/06/91 - 21/05/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home