Monday, August 06, 2012

Captured

Every now and then, I'll stumble upon a song that stands out, that had no purpose in wanting to speak to me  until after.
In this sense, it was George Watsky - Ten Fingers , his lyrics "I can't really tell if I'm a good person or if I'm faking really well" 
Today hasn't been a good day, but this song has made me realise a lot of things going on in my life and how i've got here through the decisions i've made. It's been a long time before something stopped me and has made me see in what has got me to this point. Perhaps it's time to change , or perhaps it's time to appreciate life , to love people a little more, for more self respect. I suppose people see me as a good person in general, but there's times I've hurt people without any intention because i've been hurt myself.  I'm not really sure where my life is heading, or how i've become this way. Life is slow, however I'm not willing to give up, i'm learning to pass through these barriers and in return to gain something that makes life worth living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home